Student Group Services
We offer this service as an OVR Provider:
- Students need to be between 14-21 years old.
- Students need to have an IEP, 504 or self diagnosed disability
* Students do NOT need an open OVR case.
Middle Schools and High Schools can contact The Center at Hampton House to learn more and to start the process.
Curriculum is facilitated during the school day at approved school facilities and focuses on topics surrounding Advocacy, Workplace Readiness skill development and Independent Living.
This Pre-Employment Transition Services is funded through OVR and is designed to assist students with the development of essential skill sets to best prepare them for the transition out of school into potential employment opportunities.
- Business and Mobile Technology Training Job Preparation and Job Searching Strategies
- Workplace etiquette and skill development
- Self Advocacy
- Financial Literacy
- Travel Training
- Independent Living Skills